Saturday, February 21, 2009

friggin" regret it.

so i dyed my hair yesterday. and it didn't come out how I told the lady, how i wanted it to be. I said i wanted a retouch, because my roots were hecka showing. As I specifically told her what i wanted her to do, she fucked up!!! It's TOO!!! light and i look like a redneck BARBIE!! I hate it! it doesn't look right on me. And my mom paid hecka money for it. I've made myself ugly. I shouldn't have decided to dye my hair in the first place or had some other hairstylist to do it, and ACTUALLY listen or even understands me. I'm so embarrassed to even show up to school with my awful colored hair. i want to redye it to black now, but i have no choice. im stuck with it for a while. UGH!! I regret my stupid wants and bad decisions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment