Wednesday, February 18, 2009

blah.

Today was sorta, i guessed okayy.
school went by fast and didn't really have enough time to socialize much.

First period.
I felt i had a headache. and it was bothering me the whole period. Did work, work, and more work.
Typical morning start.

Second period.
I felt dumb the whole period. Couldn't understand the lesson we were taught. And my headache continued to brother me again. But i'm not the only dumb person in that class.

Third period.
Drank a caprison. Mrs. Cayme furiously yells at me and tells me to step out the class to finish it. "ugh!" That angered woman has some issues, ever since second semester started. But anyways, we continue to finish a section assessment that I finished the day before. But she just wouldn't sign it. Just because I didn't do all the headings. Then I comeback to her to again and she complains to me that i didn't write enough. then i come back again then she still complains that i didn't label my headings. And I give up. "whatever!" i annoy a friend and play with his phone for a lil bit. and ate his candy.

Break.
cold, boring, and quick.

Fourth period.
Randomly, pointlessly, awkwardly, different. Teacher strictly told us that today was gonna be a "silent day." We were not aloud to use any electronic device or even communicate with who ever. She had us color a picture with only four color pencils??? I had a weird picture but "whatever" I felt like i was in elementary school, just me coloring a picture.


Fifth period.
Did suicides as a class. Walked around the gym and socialized a bit. freshman side of the lockers is very awkward. As I was changing, some black girl super slapped some white girls ass. And i'm like okay???

Sixth period.
Was loud. Drank my caprison. everyone was talking hella loud the whole period. Mr. Davis didn't bother to hush anyone. Did the grammar work but was too lazy too read my chapter book.
bell rings!

After school.
Was with nikko. Went to line to get lunch. Friggin" starving. As we were in line. Nikko accidentally steps on a pack of mayonnaise. And it explodes on some random girls jeans and shoes. laughing the whole time. I start messing with him and yada. (garbage can incident) haha.
went home.

CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!
nikko will finally give me his surprise "stuff."
All i know is that it not a accessory????
wonder what it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment