Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday/Valentine's...

So, as im getting used to this blog thing. I should start out how my day went on 2/14/09.
Well, this is a late blog, when it shoulda been posted two days ago. But oh "well.
So today is my "SIXTEENTH" birthday. I was hoping this day would be awesome, but it turned out to be a day. Like all the rest of the days that go by. But i knew it was gonna end up like this anyways. When my mom said this to me. "I don't care if it's your birthday." All i wanted was to do this, to go hear, to eat there, to get this for my birthday. but no support towards what i wanted even mattered. so when my day that all about me finally came. turned out to be "nothing."
my mom came into my room like around 11 a.m something to open my blind's and just walked out of my room after that. I was pretending that i was still asleep hoping and knowing that she would say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Beverly!!! But no, i was was wrong. She just left to work, without saying a single word to me....

Then the day went by. Nothing special was going to happen for me. No balloon, no cake, no birthday card, no "Happy birthday" from my mom. Except for "Happy Birthday!" phone calls from friends and my boyfriend and of course myspace comments. So, like as the day went by, i was mostly depressed. On the computer and in my room. But then i didn't let my day go all that bad just like that. It was Valentine's Day! And i knew my boyfriend would or he said that he was coming to my house to drop off some "stuff." But turned out that he couldn't make it, because of his father. But, oh well . My Birthday/Valentine's turn out to be a not so important suckish day for me...
so i guess i was a depressed six-teen year old as you can see...

No comments:

Post a Comment