Thursday, February 19, 2009

answered by Nikko.

01. who are you, what's our relationship: I am Nicholas Isaac Santos, and we are boyfriend girlfriend, and I’m loving it.

02. how and where did we meet: I embarrassingly walked up to her with a huge smile in front of Redwood St. and JBHS.

03. what's my middle name: Martillio (if that’s how you spell it)
[wrong its mortilio*]
04. how long have you known me: about 4 months

05. tell me one good thing about myself: everything is good, but one thing is your sense of humor

06. when you first saw me what was your impression: “WHOA! What the heck? Was I just dreaming? Because I think I just saw the girl of my dreams.” No joke, the first time I saw you, I was walking up the stairs from Spanish, and I passed you up, saw you, and made a double take to get another look at you… and when I was looking at you, I kept looking at you and tried walking at the same time. HAHA! I don’t know if I told you that one.

07. my age: 16

08. birthday: 2/14/93

09. my favorite band at the moment: I have no clue

10. colour eyes: dark brown

11. do i have any siblings: yes, you have 2

12. have you ever had a crush on me: a HUGE one

13. what's one of my favorite things to do: make fun of me, HAHA! You love to go crazy with you “natural high’s.”

14. do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you: “just say it” those were the very first words you told me.

15. describe me in 3 words: awesomest girl ever!!!!!

16. name 5 things i love: me, making fun of me, your friends, your life, and other things you think you don’t love.

17. do you think i'm good looking: HECK YES!!!

18. how would you describe me to someone: “Well, Beverly Martillio [mortilio*] Fermil is the most amazing girl you will ever meet. She’s hecka funny once you get to really know her. She’s really shy around people she doesn’t really know, but if she really wants to get to know you, she’ll start bombing you with conversations. That’s what happened to us when we first met. She didn’t talk much before we met, but now she’s all over the place if you ask me. All I hear is “BOOM!” HAHA! She’s a crazy girl, and very very outgoing. Beverly is a peaceful girl. She says she’ll slap me, but she never does. She’s a total lover, not a fighter. I will teach her how to fight though. She’s so funny! She’s one of those girls that when she makes a joke, and it’s not funny, you still have to laugh at it just because Beverly said it. Okay, now for the other stuff. She’s a very stubborn girl, and she wants everything right then and there. She likes to wait for the other person to make the move instead of herself. WOW! I can go on forever about Bev, but I can’t type this thing forever.

19. would you ever date me: I don’t know, would I? HAHA! I already am!

20. tell me one thing you've always wanted to say but never did: it’s something I never have said, and I hope to say in the future… “will you marry me?”

21: what do you like most about me: everything… but in specific, I love that you can be you around me, and totally be willing to embarrass yourself in front of me, because you are just that comfortable around me now, and that makes me feel really special.

22: if we could spend a day together what would we do: I would take you to san fancisco in the morning and go shoe shopping at Haight St. then go to union square and go to urban outfitters. then we’d go to watch a movie at metreon, and have lunch at a fast food place. And then we’d chill at pier 39 and wait for the sunset… then go eat at rainforest café… and then go to a rave!

23: have we ever gotten in a fight: plenty

24: do you think we will be friends for at least 3 or 4 more years: more than friends, more than 3 or 4 more years

25. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it: Sugarbabyhoneypie!!!!!

26. What do you think my weakness is? My surprises, you always want to find out what they are. But your real weakness is when someone shows no affection toward you.

27. Do you think I'll get married? Yes you will get married… it’s up to God to choose who you will marry, but I sure hope it’s me

28. What makes me happy? ME!!!!! HAHA! If anyone smiles at you, you always smile back, no matter what mood you’re in. I’m starting to notice that.

29. What makes me sad? When someone breaks their promise, and when you’re not with ME!!! HAHA! jkjk

30. What reminds you of me? Everywhere I look, I always see some resemblance of you in it. That means you’re always on my mind…

31. If you could give me anything what would it be? The stars

32. When's the last time you saw me? About 7 hours ago.

33. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same? Our relationship is getting stronger and stronger.

34. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen? Of course

35. Are you going to put this on your myspace and see what I say about you? Maybe… HAHA!

36. If I was an ice cream flavor, which would I be and why? Mint, because the green could fool you if you eat it without knowing the taste, and then once you take like spoonful, you get heaven. I was fooled, because I thought I was gonna get to know you as a friend, not knowing how much of an awesome girl you are once I get to know you, and now I’ve fallen in love with you, and it’s heaven.

37. What song (if any) reminds you of me? I have so many, I don’t know if I can name them all. Love bug, weak, when you look me in the eyes, don’t forget, im yours, Ill do anything, fall for you, same girl, up and up, and many many many more.

38. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be? Wow, I actually tried hard to find something I could change on you, but there is nothing. You are exactly what I need.
39. Would you make a move on me? I already have, and I’m so glad I made it.

40. Do I cross your mind at least 1 time a day? You have no idea… just look at your necklace, and you’ll know how much I think about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment